Be Happily Married, Even if Your Partner Won't Do a ThingFind the right tools for you and your partner to achieve your relationship goals
Be Happily Married, Even If Your Partner Won’t Do A Thing.
REVIEW: Boldly engaging…
Abby’s writing style makes for an engaging and easily digestible read. She writes as though you are having a lively (very lively) discussion throughout. This book is full of principles and tools for oneself to become whole and effective in any intimate relationship including that with oneself. I’m extra appreciative of the bold humor that shouts out from every chapter – real tools for real life no matter where your partner is.
– Shannon Clay
Relationships Goal Setting Workbook
Are you ready to stop worrying and feeling like nothing is every going to change in your relationship?
Your dream relationship is closer than you think and this workbook can get you there!
These are the proven steps to create connection and happiness in your relationship for the long-term.
In This Workbook You’ll Learn:
- The 6 steps to set relationship goals that work.
- An easy, guided plan to put your relationship goals into action.
- The mistakes that most couples make when setting relationship goals and why you’ve been stuck in the past.
- How to track your goals for continued success.
In any relationship, there are hurts that can build up. This could be with your partner, mom, boss, best friend, or your brother. Even really good relationships have resentments, annoyances and wounds that accumulate over time. Do you need to work on Forgiveness?
This Master Class is right for you if:
- You’ve been struggling to forgive someone in your life and you’re just not sure how to move forward.
- You’ve been with someone for a long time and you’ve built multiple resentments (or maybe one big one) over the years and these “small” resentments are getting in the way of the relationship now.
- Others have told you that you “should” forgive someone, but you have no idea how you’re going to do that.
- You feel betrayed or mad at someone right now and don’t know how you’re ever going to forgive them.