Be Happily Married, Even if Your Partner Won't Do a ThingFind the right tools for you and your partner to achieve your relationship goals
Be Happily Married, Even If Your Partner Won’t Do A Thing.
REVIEW: Boldly engaging…
Abby’s writing style makes for an engaging and easily digestible read. She writes as though you are having a lively (very lively) discussion throughout. This book is full of principles and tools for oneself to become whole and effective in any intimate relationship including that with oneself. I’m extra appreciative of the bold humor that shouts out from every chapter – real tools for real life no matter where your partner is.
– Shannon Clay
Relationships Goal Setting Workbook
Are you ready to stop worrying and feeling like nothing is every going to change in your relationship?
Your dream relationship is closer than you think and this workbook can get you there!
These are the proven steps to create connection and happiness in your relationship for the long-term.
In This Workbook You’ll Learn:
- The 6 steps to set relationship goals that work.
- An easy, guided plan to put your relationship goals into action.
- The mistakes that most couples make when setting relationship goals and why you’ve been stuck in the past.
- How to track your goals for continued success.
In any relationship, there are hurts that can build up. This could be with your partner, mom, boss, best friend, or your brother. Even really good relationships have resentments, annoyances and wounds that accumulate over time. Do you need to work on Forgiveness?
This Master Class is right for you if:
- You’ve been struggling to forgive someone in your life and you’re just not sure how to move forward.
- You’ve been with someone for a long time and you’ve built multiple resentments (or maybe one big one) over the years and these “small” resentments are getting in the way of the relationship now.
- Others have told you that you “should” forgive someone, but you have no idea how you’re going to do that.
- You feel betrayed or mad at someone right now and don’t know how you’re ever going to forgive them.
Optimism Jumpstart Workshop
Resilience is necessary if you want a fulfilling life full of meaning, ease, and joy. Time and again, studies show that the #1 way to become more resilient is to become more optimistic. I’ve created a FREE mini-workshop on how to be more optimistic (it’s a skill, after all).
This course offers you a deep dive into optimism. You’ll take a test to see where you really fall in the continuum from pessimism to optimism, and I’ll guide you through the results. Finally, I’ll leave you with some simple, actionable tips so you can become more optimistic and resilient in your life!
Meditation Starter Kit
“I’ve tried to meditate before, and I just can’t do it!”
“I don’t really understand what meditation is or how to do it.”
If you’ve ever said one of these statements, then the Meditation Starter Kit is for you!
There are three big reasons most people think they fail when they first try to meditate:
- Your expectations are too high. If you were to play tennis for the very first time, would you expect to play like Serena Williams? Of course not. Well, meditation is no different. We call meditation a practice, because that’s what it is. Like any other new skill, the more you practice, the better you’ll get.
- You bite off more than you can chew. Often people try meditations that are too long when first starting out. The quick, three-minute meditation in this starter kit is a great place to start and it’s a guided meditation. Shorter, guided meditations like this are the absolute best way to start. You’re going to find yourself easily meditating because I stay with you through the three minutes, helping you practice this new skill.
- You think it’s something it’s not. Meditation isn’t the state of being in unknowing bliss. It’s actually the place where your mind wanders, you notice it, and then you bring it back to focus on the here and now. Meditation is literally when you focus on something. Nothing more, nothing less so there’s no one right way to do it.